Saturday 8 February 2014

Chinese New Year in a nutshell !

Hey guys, I 'm finally updating today after a long week. If you didn't know already we a had a Chinese New Year break that lasted about a week or so. I was so relieved that there 's a holiday cause school is mentally killing me! I get so bored in school and I 'm hardly listening to what the teachers are teaching. So a week of break really was my savior.

My Chinese New Year week I suppose is no difference compared to the others. Chinese New Year just pretty much equals to House Visiting !! Basically, I got really nice clothes, wear them to relatives or friends' house, get rad packets, eat then sit down and talk ! That is why everyone gets fat after Chinese New Year.

I 'll be posting some photos of places I 've been and food that I 've eaten. Enjoy !

My mom and I !

My family :)

 With my lovely relatives and cousins 


 With the girls :P

 The young generation with our silly face 

 Chillin' at the bar. Sorry for the awful quality cause it was so dark !

 My mocktail 

 My dad is always out of the situation

 Teppan-yaki 

 We had this hairy peas( whatever it name is it )  for appetizer 
 Lobster, cod ,salmon , beef ! Yummo !

 Our chef in action!

 Grilled Salmon 

 Cod fish with cod fish roe

 Scallop with cod fish roe

 Oyster with salmon roe

 Whole lobster in butter yaki 

 Australian angus beef tenderloin & Autralian wagyu beef striploin
 Mixed Vegetables ( Chinese cabbage,red capsicum, green capsicum, stitake mushroom) 
 Garlic fried rice
 Green tea pudding with chilled lychee & mango

 Went for a fat meal before massage :P 

 Ginger tea 
 Really relaxing place <3

 My favorite dessert from ZenQ !

My boyfriend brought me out for lunch as an early birthday celebration ! We had a really great time ! Feel so blessed and loved ! <3

 Check out my hot date ! 

 I know. He can be a little dumb dumb sometimes :P 

 That 's me with my phone.

 I had fish 

 We shared this bowl of fried cuttlefish 

 And my Jun Wu got Beef  

My favorite part, dessert ! Warm chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream :D

Thanks for reading! Just sharing little bits and pieces of my life! Hope you guys enjoyed! I really really hope I could do another update soon ! I have an Etude House Haul coming up! But I am really busy with sports meet! So, please keep your heads up for more updates:) Thank you ! 

1 comment: