Saturday 18 January 2014

Philippians 4:13 ♥


Hey my lovely readers! I 've been back to school for about two week already. School is still the same. Books, schoolmates, teachers. Just your everyday typical school. The only thing that 's different is that I 'm already in Senior Two this year. Time really do fly! Just about two months later, I might be getting my driving license already. All these new things are really reminding me that I 'm growing up. Sooner or later, I 'll be leaving high school. Part of me still don't want to grow up :( 
However, life changes a little bit here and there once in a while. Changes often surround our lives, it 's not what you can take control of. I just have to believe that God is taking control of my life and so I believe these changes are for the better. Some things are just not worth it when you look back after a period of time. So, really be wise when making your choices. People wise, environment wise, cause these which surrounds you really do affect you growing as a person. 

Just a little piece of my life :) I believe a lot could relate to such situations. Just remember, He 's always your saviour and He is love :) 

                 
                       Philippians 4:13 
 13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment