Monday 9 December 2013

Singapore Beauty Haul


Hey everyone ! So today as I promised in the last post, I 'll be doing a beauty haul /review for you guys on some beauty products that I got when I was having my holiday in Singapore. This would be my second time visiting Singapore after the last one, which was like 5 years ago I guess? Things changed a lot from what I remembered ! I was super amazed by all the brands they carry ! I would definitely call it a shopping paradise except the fact that everything is so pricey !

Today's beauty haul wouldn't be as HUGE because I was informed by surprise of the date that I 'll be visiting Singapore so the amount money for shopping was quite budgeted. However, I was still satisfied with what I got cause they are the things that I need instead of I want. 

I got all the cosmetics from Sephora Singapore in Ion Orchard. It was huge and they carry plenty of brands. At the same time, it was so crowded, maybe it 's because it's the holiday season or maybe it's because they have 20 % OFF ! ON EVERY ITEM !! Cray cray right ? 

*every price is written in singapore dollar

So, I got a few thing from NYX. I was excited that they carry NYX cause the Sephoras in Malaysia don't carry them. However, they don't carry a complete range of them.



The first thing that I got is the Super SKINNY eye Marker. I haven't tried it out but I will update you guys once I tried it. So this is $18 but after the discount it was $14.40.



I got this because I really wanna try out NYX's eyeliner as I heard a lot of good comments about them. Also, I was running out of liquid eyeliner as my Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner is almost gone. So, I really hope that it works great .

I also got the Soft Matte Lip Cream from NYX which caused $12 originally and $9.60 after discount. I got two, one in Istanbul ( the lighter pink ) and Antwerp ( the coral one ). They are really smooth and opaque on. Also , they have a doe foot applicator and are also matte. They are not drying at all and just overall good product plus it 's really cheap ! 



I also got a red matte lipstick in Perfect Red. I actually got this for my friend so off course I couldn't try it out for you guys. But , I could show you photos of it .



Also, I got the POREfessional primer from Benefit ! I was so happy that I got it because it is just amazing ! I then realize the importance of a primer because it really makes huge differences to your skin ! I got it for $37.60 after discount ($47 originally). The primer alone is $ 48 but they had this promotion on so I got it for $47 along with a mini moisturizer which smells really nice and works well too! I would definitely get it again!



The Primer 



The moisturizer



So, the last two things that I got from Sephora are from GIVENCHY !! Omg ! Super happy that I got them cause the packaging is so over the top pretty and sleek ! Couldn't love them enough!



So, I got the Givenchy Prisme Libre Air Sensation Loose Powder Quartet in Light Pastel 1, which is the lightest shade. I actually wanted to get the Laura Mercier setting powder but I was recommend by a worker in Sephora to get this one as it has different colors in it that helps color correct and at the same time set the makeup. This would be $ 89 originally and $71.20. I know, I know it is so expensive but it 's so pretty and adorable. I just couldn't resist ! But I promise you guys, this works wonders ! 





The last beauty product that I got from Sephora is also from Givenchy and it's their Le Prisme Blush in IT GIRL PURPLE. It is this really pretty soft pink color that looks really pretty on my face ! I would definitely recommend this to people with fair skin! It looks so natural and healthy on and not super shinny at all ! It was $69 originally and $55.20 after discount. I know, again , so pricey, but so good ! 





Also, I got this complimentary makeup bag for purchasing over $120 from the Givenchy counter in Sephora. Really good quality and a good sized makeup bag.







Lastly , I got the Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray in the plane :P Haha, I know I bought this from those catalog that find in the pouch in front of your airplane seat :E It was $39 for these two ( 30ml each). It's almost my palm size big. Just really nice to bring along while travelling. Smells refreshing too ! 






I guess that is it ! I hope you guys enjoyed and I hope it helped you guys who wanted an idea of how these products are! Thanks for reading ! Do leave a comment and keep your heads up for more updates. I 'll most probably do a fashion haul of things that I got from Singapore as well ! 






2 comments:

  1. I have that Elizabeth Arden's green tea perfume too! But mine is bigger and it's a christmas present from my friend last year hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smells really good right ? Thanks so much for reading :)

      Delete